How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – March 2018
- FINRA Foundation Seeks Applicants for Military Spouse Fellowship
- FINRA Warns Investors of 'Regulator' Imposter Scams
- FINRA Foundation Announces New Appointments to Board of Directors
- FINRA Releases Paper Providing Perspectives on Customer Recovery
- New FINRA Rules Take Effect to Protect Seniors and Vulnerable Adults from Financial Exploitation
- FINRA Fines Wedbush Securities Inc. $1.5 Million for Customer Protection, Net Capital Rule Violations and Related Failures
- SEC Proposes Transaction Fee Pilot for NMS Stocks
- SEC Proposes Targeted Changes to Public Liquidity Risk Management Disclosure
- Theranos, CEO Holmes, and Former President Balwani Charged With Massive Fraud
- Former Equifax Executive Charged With Insider Trading
- Foreign Affiliates of KPMG, Deloitte, BDO Charged in Improper Audits
- SEC Charges Penny Stock “Mailman” With Scalping Investors In Gold Mining Stocks
- SEC Foils Penny Stock Executive’s Plan to Pump Stock and Exploit Investors
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance
- Electronic Communication “Let’s Talk Supervision”