How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Orders Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. to Pay More Than $550,000 in Restitution to Customers Whose Accounts Were Excessively Traded
- FINRA EVP of Office of Fraud Detection and Market Intelligence Cameron Funkhouser Announces Retirement
- FINRA Announces Governor Elections and Appointments
- FINRA Foundation Honors Top Student Researchers for Advancing Understanding of Financial Capability in the United States
- FINRA Fines Citigroup Global Markets Inc. $1.25 Million for Failing to Appropriately Fingerprint or Screen Employees Over Seven-Year Period
- Joint Statement on Broker-Dealer Custody of Digital Asset Securities
- FINRA Announces Final Results of Mutual Fund Waiver Initiative
- SEC Proposes Transparency and Financial Accountability Amendments to the CAT NMS Plan
- Chandler Smith Costello Named Deputy Director for Public Affairs
- SEC and CFTC Charge Options Clearing Corp. With Failing to Establish and Maintain Adequate Risk Management Policies
- SEC Names Monique Winkler as Associate Regional Director in San Francisco Office
- SEC Monitoring Impact of Hurricane Dorian on Capital Markets
- SEC Shuts Down $300 Million Fraud Perpetrated by San Diego Company and Its Principal
- SEC Charges Adviser Firm and Its Principals With Defrauding Retired NFL Players
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading