How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – September 2018
- CFA Institute and FINRA Foundation Study Debunks Common Myths about Millennials and Investing
- FINRA and FINRA Investor Education Foundation Promote World Investor Week 2018
- FINRA Announces Plan to Consolidate Examination and Risk Monitoring Programs
- FINRA Launches New SIE Exam to Streamline Examination Process for Prospective Candidates Entering the Securities Industry
- FINRA Foundation Awards 2018 Ketchum Prize to Dr. Annamaria Lusardi
- FINRA Issues Alert Warning Investors of Stock Fraud Following Hurricane Florence
- SEC Suspends Former BDO Accountants for Improperly “Predating” Audit Work Papers
- SEC’s New Strategic Plan Puts Investors, Innovation, and Performance at Top
- SEC Reopens Comment Period for Capital, Margin, and Segregation Requirements for Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Participants
- SEC Stops Fraudulent ICO That Falsely Claimed SEC Approval
- Gary Goldsholle, Former Deputy Director, Current Senior Policy Adviser in the Division of Trading and Markets, to Leave the SEC
- SEC Monitoring Impact of Hurricane Michael on Capital Markets
- SEC Charges Real Estate Developer With Fraud in Project Tied to New Commuter Rail Station
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance