How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- Report From FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – September 2020
- New Research: U.S. Investors Unfazed by Pandemic-Related Market Volatility
- FINRA to Hold Artificial Intelligence (AI) Virtual Conference and FinTech Office Hours
- FINRA Sanctions Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC More Than $2 Million for Supervisory Violations Related to Variable Annuity Switches
- FINRA and the FINRA Investor Education Foundation Promote World Investor Week 2020
- New Research: Two FINRA Foundation Studies Explore Links among Financial Knowledge, Cognitive Health, and Financial Decision Making in Older Americans
- FINRA Foundation Awards 2020 Ketchum Prize to Michael Morris
- SEC Updates Auditor Independence Rules
- SEC Releases Agenda for October 26 Roundtable on Regulation Best Interest and Form CRS
- SEC and CFTC to Hold a Joint Open Meeting on October 22
- SEC Charges Andeavor for Inadequate Controls Around Authorization of Stock Buyback Plan
- Board Member James G. Kaiser to Retire From the PCAOB; Contributed Substantially to PCAOB Strategic Plan and the Use of Technology to Enhance Audit Quality
- SEC Appoints PCAOB Chief Auditor Megan Zietsman to PCAOB Board
- SEC Awards $800,000 to Whistleblower
- Join Mitch Atkins at the FINRA Arbitration and Enforcement Regional CLE Program
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine