How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Announces Initiative to Transform CRD, Other Registration Systems
- FINRA Foundation Expands Efforts to Increase Financial Capability in Communities Nationwide
- FINRA Foundation Honors Outstanding Research on Financial Capability in the United States
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – May 2018
- FINRA Fines ICBCFS $5.3 Million for Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Deficiencies and Other Violations
- FINRA Sanctions Fifth Third Securities, Inc., $6 Million for Cost and Fee Disclosure Failures and Unsuitable Recommendations Related to Variable Annuity Exchanges
- FINRA Progress Report on FINRA360 Highlights Significant Changes
- SEC Charges Merrill Lynch for Failure to Supervise RMBS Traders
- SEC Names Sarah ten Siethoff Associate Director in the Division of Investment Management’s Rulemaking Office
- SEC Modernizes the Delivery of Fund Reports and Seeks Public Feedback on Improving Fund Disclosure
- SEC Names Valerie A. Szczepanik Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation
- SEC Charges Investment Adviser and Two Former Managers for Misleading Retail Clients
- SEC Charges 13 Private Fund Advisers for Repeated Filing Failures
- Chyhe Becker Named Acting Chief Economist and Acting Director of the Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance