How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Launches Initiative to Simplify Firms’ Digital Experience with FINRA, Facilitating More Efficient and Effective Compliance Programs
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – May 2019
- FINRA Sanctions AXA Advisors, LLC Approximately $772,000 for Misrepresentations to 401(k) Plan Sponsors and Participants
- FINRA Orders Buckman, Buckman & Reid to Pay Approximately $205,000 in Restitution to Customers for Supervisory Failures Involving Excessive and Unsuitable Trading
- FINRA Forms Office of Financial Innovation, Announces Haimera Workie as Head
- SEC and FINRA to Hold National Compliance Outreach Program for Broker-Dealers
- FINRA Foundation and ALA Announce 50 Public Libraries to Host Thinking Money for Kids Traveling Exhibition
- SEC Obtains Emergency Order Halting Alleged Diamond-Related ICO Scheme Targeting Hundreds of Investors
- SEC and CFTC Participate in the Signing Ceremony for the IOSCO Enhanced Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding Concerning Cross-Border Enforcement
- Jury Rules in SEC’s Favor, Finds Brokerage Firm and Two of Its Executives Liable for Fraud
- SEC Proposes Actions to Improve Cross-Border Application of Security-Based Swap Requirements
- SEC Proposes Amendments to More Appropriately Tailor the Accelerated and Large Accelerated Filer Definitions
- SEC Charges Nevada Man Who Traded on Confidential Information Taken From Lifelong Friend
- SEC Charges Sapphire Glass Manufacturer and Former CEO With Fraud
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading