How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Warns Investors of 'Regulator' Imposter Scams
- FINRA Foundation Announces New Appointments to Board of Directors
- FINRA Releases Paper Providing Perspectives on Customer Recovery
- New FINRA Rules Take Effect to Protect Seniors and Vulnerable Adults from Financial Exploitation
- FINRA Fines Wedbush Securities Inc. $1.5 Million for Customer Protection, Net Capital Rule Violations and Related Failures
- FINRA Announces Comprehensive Changes to Advisory Committees, Including Creation of Two New Committees
- FINRA Launches Small Firm Helpline to Provide Enhanced Support
- SEC Obtains Bars and Suspensions Against Individuals and Accounting Firm in Shell Factory Scheme
- SEC Suspends Trading in Three Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in Division of Corporation Finance
- Karen Garnett, Associate Director of Division of Corporation Finance, to Leave Agency After 23 Years of Service
- SEC to Hold National Compliance Outreach Seminar for Investment Companies and Investment Advisers
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in the Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
- SEC Launches Share Class Selection Disclosure Initiative to Encourage Self-Reporting and the Prompt Return of Funds to Investors
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance
- Electronic Communication “Let’s Talk Supervision”