How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Releases New Guidance on Credit for Extraordinary Cooperation
- Joint Statement on Broker-Dealer Custody of Digital Asset Securities
- FINRA Orders Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. to Pay More Than $550,000 in Restitution to Customers Whose Accounts Were Excessively Traded
- Financial Prosperity Eludes Many Americans Despite Growing Economy and Declining Unemployment
- FINRA Foundation Honors Top Student Researchers for Advancing Understanding of Financial Capability in the United States
- NASAA, SEC and FINRA Issue Senior Safe Act Fact Sheet to Help Promote Greater Reporting of Suspected Senior Financial Exploitation
- FINRA Launches Initiative to Simplify Firms’ Digital Experience with FINRA, Facilitating More Efficient and Effective Compliance Programs
- SEC Charges Securities Lawyer and Microcap Agent with Fraud
- SEC Staff Publishes Statement Highlighting Risks for Market Participants to Consider As They Transition Away from LIBOR
- SEC Monitoring Impact of Tropical Storm Barry on Capital Markets
- SEC Investor Advisory Committee to Meet on July 25
- SEC Charges Accountant and Friend in $6.2 Million Insider Trading Scheme
- CFTC and SEC Invite Public Comment on a Joint Proposal to Align Margin Requirements for Security Futures With Requirements for Similar Financial Products
- Agencies Adopt Final Rule to Exclude Community Banks from the Volcker Rule
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading