How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- SEC and FINRA to Hold National Compliance Outreach Program for Broker-Dealers
- FINRA Foundation and ALA Announce 50 Public Libraries to Host Thinking Money for Kids Traveling Exhibition
- FINRA Proposes Disseminating New-Issue Reference Data for Corporate Bonds
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – February/March 2019
- FINRA Fines Cantor Fitzgerald $2 Million for Regulation SHO Violations and Supervisory Failures
- FINRA Foundation Seeks Applicants for Military Spouse Fellowship
- FINRA Launches New Initiative for Member Firms to Self-Report 529 Savings Plan Violations
- Silicon Valley Company Settles Fraud Charge for Misstating Returns to Investors
- SEC and FINRA to Hold National Compliance Outreach Program for Broker-Dealers on June 27, 2019
- Sara Cortes and David Bartels Named Deputy Chief Counsels of the Division of Investment Management
- SEC Charges Former Woodbridge Directors of Investment With Fraud
- SEC Issues Agenda for April 15 Meeting of the Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee
- SEC Charges Former SeaWorld Associate General Counsel With Insider Trading
- New SEC Campaign Educates Investors on Where and How to Get Answers
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance