How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Charges Broker with Fraud and Unlawful Distribution of Unregistered Cryptocurrency Securities
- FINRA Releases Report on the Rise of RegTech
- CE Council and FINRA Request Comment on Potential Enhancements for the Securities Industry Continuing Education Program
- FINRA Announces Governor Elections
- FINRA Fines Interactive Brokers $5.5 Million for Regulation SHO Violations and Supervisory Failures
- FINRA Publishes First Annual Industry Snapshot
- Military Spouses Receive Fellowships to Conduct Financial Counseling
- SEC Staff to Host Roundtable on Regulatory Approaches to Combating Retail Investor Fraud
- Biopharmaceutical Company, Executives Charged With Misleading Investors About Cancer Drug
- SeaWorld and Former CEO to Pay More Than $5 Million to Settle Fraud Charges
- SEC and NYU to Host Sept. 21 Forum on High-Frequency Trading and Liquidity Resiliency
- Mark Wolfe Named Associate Director in Office of Derivatives Policy and Trading Practices
- SEC Charges Investment Advisers With Defrauding Retail Advisory Clients
- Whistleblower Receives Award of Approximately $1.5 Million
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance