How to find us
Email or call to speak directly with Mitch Atkins.
Find immediate answers.
We respect your privacy and your time.
No charge for an initial consultation.
No pushy sales techniques.
Get in touch
- FINRA Appoints Scott W. Anderson as Head of Market Regulation and Transparency Services
- FINRA Announces Interim Progress of Voluntary 529 Plan Share Class Initiative
- FINRA Sanctions Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. $8.8 Million for Supervisory Violations Related to Variable Annuities, Mutual Funds and 529 Plans
- FINRA Board Appoints Deborah Bailey and Kathryn Ruemmler as Newest Governors
- FINRA Orders Worden Capital Management LLC to Pay More than $1.2 Million in Restitution to Customers Whose Accounts Were Excessively Traded
- FINRA Publishes 2021 Report on FINRA’s Examination and Risk Monitoring Program
- New Research: Global Pandemic Brings Surge of New and Experienced Retail Investors Into the Stock Market
- SEC Charges AT&T and Three Executives with Selectively Providing Information to Wall Street Analysts
- SEC Announces Enforcement Task Force Focused on Climate and ESG Issues
- SEC Issues Over $5 Million to Joint Whistleblowers Located Abroad
- SEC Investor Advisory Committee to Meet Remotely On March 11
- SEC Division of Examinations Announces 2021 Examination Priorities
- SEC Charges Seven Individuals for $45 Million Fraudulent Scheme
- SEC Awards Over $500,000 to Two Whistleblowers
- Join Mitch Atkins at the FINRA Arbitration and Enforcement Regional CLE Program
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine