FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a broker-dealer consultant with extensive expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Orders Wells Fargo Broker-Dealers to Pay $3.4 Million in Restitution and Reminds Firms of Sales Practice Obligations for Volatility-Linked Products
- FINRA Receives SEC Approval to Streamline Competency Exams
- FINRA Promotes World Investor Week 2017
- FINRA Sanctions Morgan Stanley $13 Million in Fines and Restitution for Failing to Supervise Sales of UITs
- FINRA Dispute Resolution to Hold Arbitrator and Mediator Recruitment Event at Congressional Black Caucus Conference September 21 – 23
- First-Ever National Study Finds Veterans Faring Slightly Better Financially Than Civilians
- FINRA Foundation Awards Inaugural Ketchum Prize to Dr. J. Michael Collins
- Rio Tinto, Former Top Executives Charged With Fraud
- SEC Announces Whistleblower Award of More Than a Million Dollars
- Lawyers Charged With Assisting a Microcap Fraud Scheme
- SEC Files Charges in Snack Company Investment Scam
- SEC Proposes Rules to Implement FAST Act Mandate to Modernize and Simplify Disclosure
- Walter Jospin, Regional Director of the SEC’s Atlanta Office, to Leave the Agency
- Robert Evans III Named Chief of the Office of International Corporate Finance in SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance
- Electronic Communication “Let’s Talk Supervision”
- FINRA L Share Compliance to be a Topic of Discussion at FINRA South Region Compliance Seminar – Mitch Atkins to Present
- Email Flagging Keywords Out of Date?