FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a broker-dealer consultant with extensive expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Charges Broker with Fraud and Unlawful Distribution of Unregistered Cryptocurrency Securities
- FINRA Releases Report on the Rise of RegTech
- CE Council and FINRA Request Comment on Potential Enhancements for the Securities Industry Continuing Education Program
- FINRA Announces Governor Elections
- FINRA Fines Interactive Brokers $5.5 Million for Regulation SHO Violations and Supervisory Failures
- FINRA Publishes First Annual Industry Snapshot
- Military Spouses Receive Fellowships to Conduct Financial Counseling
- SEC Charges Investment Advisers With Defrauding Retail Advisory Clients
- Whistleblower Receives Award of Approximately $1.5 Million
- SEC Charges Citigroup for Dark Pool Misrepresentations
- SEC Monitoring Impact of Hurricane Florence on Capital Markets
- Broker-Dealer to Pay $2.75 Million Penalty for Providing Deficient Blue Sheet Data
- SEC Charges Hedge Fund Adviser With Short-and-Distort Scheme
- SEC Uses Data Analysis to Detect Cherry-Picking By Broker
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance