FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a consultant with extensive broker-dealer expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- Large Number of Americans Reported Financial Anxiety and Stress Even Before the Pandemic
- FINRA Publishes 2021 Industry Snapshot
- FINRA Foundation Announces 2021 Research Award Recipients
- FINRA Statement on Temporary Withdrawal of Specialized Arbitrator Roster Rule Filing
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – May 2021
- FINRA, SEC and NASAA Offer Free Resource to Securities Firms to Assist in Detection, Prevention and Reporting of Financial Exploitation of Seniors
- FINRA Orders Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc. to Pay $8.4 Million in Restitution to Customers for Supervisory Failures Involving Unit Investment Trusts
- YJ Fischer to Join SEC as Director of the Office of International Affairs
- SEC Halts Alleged Ongoing Offering Fraud Involving Cycling Companies
- SEC Charges California Resident in Microcap Fraud Scheme Targeting Retail Investors
- SEC Awards Nearly $3 Million to Whistleblower
- SEC Charges Retailer and Former CEO for Accounting, Reporting, and Control Failures
- SEC Files Charges in Multi-Million Dollar Fraud Involving Two Companies
- SEC Shuts Down Fraudulent Mother-Son Offering Involving Purported Supercomputer
- Join Mitch Atkins at the FINRA Arbitration and Enforcement Regional CLE Program
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine