FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a broker-dealer consultant with extensive expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Warns Investors of 'Regulator' Imposter Scams
- FINRA Foundation Announces New Appointments to Board of Directors
- FINRA Releases Paper Providing Perspectives on Customer Recovery
- New FINRA Rules Take Effect to Protect Seniors and Vulnerable Adults from Financial Exploitation
- FINRA Fines Wedbush Securities Inc. $1.5 Million for Customer Protection, Net Capital Rule Violations and Related Failures
- FINRA Announces Comprehensive Changes to Advisory Committees, Including Creation of Two New Committees
- FINRA Launches Small Firm Helpline to Provide Enhanced Support
- SEC Obtains Bars and Suspensions Against Individuals and Accounting Firm in Shell Factory Scheme
- SEC Suspends Trading in Three Issuers Claiming Involvement in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Kyle Moffatt Named Chief Accountant in Division of Corporation Finance
- Karen Garnett, Associate Director of Division of Corporation Finance, to Leave Agency After 23 Years of Service
- SEC to Hold National Compliance Outreach Seminar for Investment Companies and Investment Advisers
- Alberto Arevalo, Associate Director in the Office of International Affairs, to Retire From SEC
- SEC Launches Share Class Selection Disclosure Initiative to Encourage Self-Reporting and the Prompt Return of Funds to Investors
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance
- Electronic Communication “Let’s Talk Supervision”