FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a consultant with extensive broker-dealer expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Launches Initiative to Simplify Firms’ Digital Experience with FINRA, Facilitating More Efficient and Effective Compliance Programs
- Report from FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – May 2019
- FINRA Sanctions AXA Advisors, LLC Approximately $772,000 for Misrepresentations to 401(k) Plan Sponsors and Participants
- FINRA Orders Buckman, Buckman & Reid to Pay Approximately $205,000 in Restitution to Customers for Supervisory Failures Involving Excessive and Unsuitable Trading
- FINRA Forms Office of Financial Innovation, Announces Haimera Workie as Head
- SEC and FINRA to Hold National Compliance Outreach Program for Broker-Dealers
- FINRA Foundation and ALA Announce 50 Public Libraries to Host Thinking Money for Kids Traveling Exhibition
- SEC Obtains Emergency Order Halting Alleged Diamond-Related ICO Scheme Targeting Hundreds of Investors
- SEC and CFTC Participate in the Signing Ceremony for the IOSCO Enhanced Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding Concerning Cross-Border Enforcement
- Jury Rules in SEC’s Favor, Finds Brokerage Firm and Two of Its Executives Liable for Fraud
- SEC Proposes Actions to Improve Cross-Border Application of Security-Based Swap Requirements
- SEC Proposes Amendments to More Appropriately Tailor the Accelerated and Large Accelerated Filer Definitions
- SEC Charges Nevada Man Who Traded on Confidential Information Taken From Lifelong Friend
- SEC Charges Sapphire Glass Manufacturer and Former CEO With Fraud
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading