FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a consultant with extensive broker-dealer expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Fines Interactive Brokers $15 Million for Widespread AML Failures
- New Research: Two FINRA Foundation Studies Explore Links among Financial Knowledge, Cognitive Health, and Financial Decision Making in Older Americans
- FINRA Executive Vice President Michael Rufino Announces Departure
- FINRA Publishes 2020 Industry Snapshot
- Report From FINRA Board of Governors Meeting – September 2020
- FINRA Foundation News: Military Spouses Receive Fellowships to Conduct Financial Counseling
- New Research: FINRA Foundation Explores Risky Financial Behaviors by Senior Investors
- SEC Charges Former Real Estate Executive With Misappropriating $26 Million in Ponzi Scheme
- SEC Charges Ratings Agency With Internal Controls Failures in Connection With Ratings of CMBS and CLO Combo Notes
- SEC Charges Unregistered Brokers in Penny Stock Scheme Targeting Seniors
- J.P. Morgan Securities Admits to Manipulative Trading in U.S. Treasuries
- SEC Charges Swedish National with Global Scheme Defrauding Retail Investors, Including Deaf Community Members
- SEC Issues $1.8 Million Whistleblower Award to a Company Outsider
- Fiat Chrysler Agrees to Pay $9.5 Million Penalty for Disclosure Violations
- Join Mitch Atkins at the FINRA Arbitration and Enforcement Regional CLE Program
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine