FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a consultant with extensive broker-dealer expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Releases New Guidance on Credit for Extraordinary Cooperation
- Joint Statement on Broker-Dealer Custody of Digital Asset Securities
- FINRA Orders Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. to Pay More Than $550,000 in Restitution to Customers Whose Accounts Were Excessively Traded
- Financial Prosperity Eludes Many Americans Despite Growing Economy and Declining Unemployment
- FINRA Foundation Honors Top Student Researchers for Advancing Understanding of Financial Capability in the United States
- NASAA, SEC and FINRA Issue Senior Safe Act Fact Sheet to Help Promote Greater Reporting of Suspected Senior Financial Exploitation
- FINRA Launches Initiative to Simplify Firms’ Digital Experience with FINRA, Facilitating More Efficient and Effective Compliance Programs
- SEC Charges Securities Lawyer and Microcap Agent with Fraud
- SEC Staff Publishes Statement Highlighting Risks for Market Participants to Consider As They Transition Away from LIBOR
- SEC Monitoring Impact of Tropical Storm Barry on Capital Markets
- SEC Investor Advisory Committee to Meet on July 25
- SEC Charges Accountant and Friend in $6.2 Million Insider Trading Scheme
- CFTC and SEC Invite Public Comment on a Joint Proposal to Align Margin Requirements for Security Futures With Requirements for Similar Financial Products
- Agencies Adopt Final Rule to Exclude Community Banks from the Volcker Rule
- Mitch Atkins to Speak at 2019 FMA Securities Compliance Seminar
- Atkins Discusses FinCEN CDD Rule on FINRA AML Panel
- AML Surveillance – Major FINRA AML Case
- Mitch Atkins Presenting at FINRA South Region Conference
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading