FirstMark’s Philosophy …
FirstMark was founded to provide high-quality, expert investment adviser and broker-dealer consulting services at competitive prices. In an industry in which quality varies widely, some end up paying a high price for services of questionable quality. And worse, prices aren’t easily discernable. Instead, they can be buried in monthly contracts for bundled services that are seldom used. That is why FirstMark seeks to offer a high-quality RIA and BD consulting product at a cost that is totally transparent.
Quality is not only about delivering a product that is technically accurate. It is also about delivering a product that the client and the regulators will respect.
Hiring a broker-dealer consultant with extensive expertise is a must in today’s challenging regulatory environment. FirstMark has the expertise to deliver a high-quality product, and to deliver it on time. FirstMark understands that the costs of regulation have increased, while margins are down. FirstMark delivers the services you want at a fair price that is simple to understand.
How we do it…
When you want information about a service, you speak directly with FirstMark’s founding principal, not a commissioned salesperson and not a junior consultant. After assessing your needs, FirstMark provides you with a plain-English written proposal detailing the costs, timeframes and deliverables for the project. Upon engagement, FirstMark will promptly provide a project checklist with items needed to get started. FirstMark offers competitive pricing by intelligently controlling costs and by employing RIA or BD consulting experts who thoroughly understand the subject matter of each project.
Simple, fair pricing.
Pay for services you want.
Reasonable, flexible annual service agreements.
Quality results – on time.
Direct, thoughtful answers – when you need them.
Trust your important projects to an expert.
- FINRA Expels Hallmark Investments, Inc. and Bars CEO for Fraud
- Military Spouses Receive Fellowships to Conduct Financial Counseling
- SIPC and FINRA Streamline Reporting Process for Broker-Dealers
- FINRA, Bats, NASDAQ, and NYSE Fine Firms for Market Access Rule Violations
- FINRA Promotes Susan Schroeder to Head of Enforcement; Announces Plan to Consolidate Existing Enforcement Functions into a Single Department
- FINRA Posts Guidance on Enhanced Price Disclosure to Retail Investors for Corporate and Agency Bonds
- FINRA Successfully Launches Reporting of Treasury Transactions, Providing Regulators with Enhanced Insight into Treasury Market
- Hedge Fund Adviser Charged for Inadequate Controls to Prevent Insider Trading
- Commission and Commission Staff Issue Updates to Interpretive Guidance on Revenue Recognition
- Banca IMI Securities to Pay $35 Million for Improper Handling of ADRs in Continuing SEC Crackdown
- SEC Uncovers Wide-Reaching Insider Trading Scheme
- SEC Charges KPMG with Audit Failures
- SEC Files Charges in Oil Drilling Investment Scheme
- SEC Staff Publishes Report on Access to Capital and Market Liquidity
- Epic BD AML Compliance Failure Yields Another Record Fine
- FINRA Tolerance for AML Compliance Failures Fading
- Atkins in Forbes: Email and Social Media Compliance
- Electronic Communication “Let’s Talk Supervision”
- FINRA L Share Compliance to be a Topic of Discussion at FINRA South Region Compliance Seminar – Mitch Atkins to Present
- Email Flagging Keywords Out of Date?